They thrive on a regime.
They say that toddlers do best on a repetitive concrete schedule for their daily lives. But this is also true of really little ones. At least this is very true of my kiddos. Zman took to his schedule from the start.
SweetPea appears to be the same. She's currently teething and around the time of a growth spurt, and she's still sticking to her routine pretty well. When she does wake in the night she eats quickly and nods back off within 15 minutes.
When either of them get thrown off their schedule, a couple days of diligence brings them right back.
I believe this will be beneficial when I go back to work on Monday. The more they stick to routine with me, the more they will at daycare. That should mean their moods should be easy to anticipate.
So as much as I'm all for free love and self guided play, you'll find me with my general's hat on at 7, 11:30, 1, 3 and 7:15 :)
No comments:
Post a Comment